New Year's Eve will always be one of our favorite holidays. NYE is also a huge day to admire the season's finest fashion and to be adventurous with your outfit too! This year, ditch some fashion rules (hello, white in the winter!) and get creative with your look.
Here are the looks we are loving for the 2017 ball drop:
- WHITE! Sure the fashion gods tell you white should never be worn between Labor Day and Memorial Day. But at Mary Jane's we are seeing so many white trends for New Year's Eve. A white dress or top (not a bridal gown) with some fun embellishments will make you standout from the usual black outfits in the crowd. We stock this gorgeous get up from Parker:
- VELVET and SUEDE! Soft velvet will help you rock a trendy look this year. We love the kick flare black velvet pants from 7 for all Mankind. Pair those with a sparkly tank or turtleneck and some strappy sandals and you are ready to party all night. Or try these over-the-knee suede boots with a dress for a chic and sexy look.
- *SEQUINS* Holidays and sequins go together like Beyonce and leotards. Sequins are perfect for a NYE bash no matter what you normally wear. For those with a more understated style try a sequin headband, bracelet or clutch as an accessory. If you love to be the star of the party, then go for a full sequin dress.
- TEXTURE! Mix your fabrics, furs, feathers and fringes for a dynamic and eye-catching look. Plus with lower temps you'll want a cute layer handy between dinner and the party.
- ACCESSORIZE! Have fun with your jewelry and purse for a night on the town with pops of color, texture and sparkle to complete your look. This clutch holds just your essentials while looking sleek and elegant:
Come mix and match today or let our stylists help you create the perfect look with designer items from Parker, Seychelles, Heartloom, bishop + young and more!