One of our favorite events of the year, Savor the Summit, is this Saturday! We have picked out four of our favorite dresses for the event and have five essential tips from in-house expert and owner of Mary Jane's, Lori Harris.
This dress from Adelyn Rae is not only gorgeous but so on trend. It's our favorite blush pink, has an attention-catching off the shoulder sleeve, and a small slit in the front.
This red hot cami dress from Greylin is the perfect item to add to your closet for the summer. It's perfect for Savor the Summit, barbecues with friends or vacation, and it can be styled with or without a belt.
This easy breezy look is so effortless. It's made with a lightweight crinkle crepe fabric that makes it perfect for the summer months. It is very figure flattering with a tie waist and off the shoulder neckline.
We're obsessed with the Greylin summer line, and have this beautiful Shaya off Shoulder Eyelet Embroidered in the store. Its unique texturing gives it a fun flair and the ruffle top adds a dynamic touch that's simple but flattering.
Savor the Summit in Style
Inside tips from Lori Harris
1. Bring your sunglasses to not only look cool but to ensure you can enjoy the early music and beverages at the High West Spirit Garden prior to the main event.
2. Stroll all of Main Street and see the decor of each restaurant in a comfy pair of wedges or gladiator sandals before sitting down for dinner.
3. When the sun goes down so do temperatures. Be sure to have a colorful scarf that can also be a wrap. Tie it to your handbag for an easy way to carry it around earlier in the evening.
4. Jumpsuits and rompers are the trend this year. One in a floral pattern would be a great look this year. (Full post on our favorite rompers here.)
5. There is always a late night dance party somewhere on Main Street, so be sure when you have your "hands up" there is some sparkly jewelry on your hands and arms.
P.S. Home Blown will be in-store with us on Saturday the 17th offering $20 blow outs from 2pm-5pm. You can pop in to the store to perfect your outfit and top it off with perfect hair.